GDP Advisors is a group of Consultants, not insurance agents.
The priority and goal of their organization is to create strategies that provide both short and long term solutions surrounding all areas and aspects within the Employee Benefits & Risk Management arena.
- Planning a merger or acquisition? 10 questions could save your company July 21, 2014M&A activity is up, way up this weekend the recent pharmaceutical AbbVie tie up pushed the deals to over the $2 trillion mark which hasn't happened seen since 2007, and it is only July. Our short questionnaire will address and help you identify "deal killers" if you are interested in the full process contact our office at 800-473-8697 to s […]
- What if Tracey Morgan was suing your company? July 16, 2014Can your company survive a PR Disaster? On June 7th Tracey Morgan was struck by a truck that was driven by a WalMart employee. This article is not to debate the issue of the lawsuit. We are going to give you steps to help your company survive a public relations nightmare. […]
- What Happens if Your Employee Bites Another Employee July 1, 2014How would you handle if one of your employees harmed another employee? Many companies we visit with have no procedure for handling workplace violence. Full disclosure, I am not a soccer fan. However, I did jump on the bandwagon this week like many other Americans. This article isn't about my lack of knowledge or disdain for a sport where you can tie, […]
- Planning a Road Trip? July 1, 2014[…]
- Strength vs. Endurance Training June 30, 2014