GDP Advisors is a group of Consultants, not insurance agents.
The priority and goal of their organization is to create strategies that provide both short and long term solutions surrounding all areas and aspects within the Employee Benefits & Risk Management arena.
- GDP Advisors 3rd Qtr Philanthropy Project August 29, 2014GDP Advisors has been located in the McKinney area for approximately 20 years now and recently decided to implement a quarterly philanthropy project as a way to give back to the local community. For their 3rd quarter 2014 project, they wanted to do something for the homeless and elected to collect donations for The Samaritan Inn Emergency Shelter located at […]
- Under Promise and Over Deliver August 26, 2014UPOD: Under Promise AND Over Deliver […]
- Maximum Leadership: 10 Questions to Sharpen Your Decision-Making Skills August 24, 2014I have noticed that tough decisions can be stressful, resulting in body aches and pain amongst other symptoms such as headaches and fatigue. I hope this blog will help you reverse the stress and health effects that can make life very uncomfortable. I am sure we all have a tough decisions knocking at our door, so take a deep breath and exhale with a sigh of […]
- Use Safety Programs to Lower Costs August 19, 2014In the past we have written about safety programs. With help from safety programs, you can save your company money, improve productivity and increase employee morale on the road. Here’s how. […]
- 20 Years Ago Today August 15, 201420 years ago today my wife and I started Powter Insurance it has been an incredible roller coaster of ups and downs. There were different types of days, some that the paper check kept us afloat, days of feeling at the top of the mountain with a win of a huge account and days of falling down the mountain when we lost that huge account. But the real joys were […]