GDP Advisors is a group of Consultants, not insurance agents.
The priority and goal of their organization is to create strategies that provide both short and long term solutions surrounding all areas and aspects within the Employee Benefits & Risk Management arena.
- Where does 17.2% of our gross domestic product go? June 28, 2015Healthcare organizations with strong bond ratings are regarded favorably from a financial perspective, of course. In addition, research by the Truven Health AnalyticsTM ActionOI® program shows that such organizations tend to excel in other categories, such as average length of stay and results of Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) surveys.
- U.S. Supreme Court Legalizes Same-sex Marriage Nationwide June 28, 2015Quick Facts:
- U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA Subsidies in Federal Exchanges June 25, 2015Quick Facts:
- IRS Releases 2015 Draft Forms for Employer Reporting of Health Coverage June 21, 2015Quick Facts: On June 16, 2015, the IRS released 2015 draft forms for Sections 6055 & 6056 reporting. Instructions for the 2015 forms have not yet been released. The 2015 draft forms are largely unchanged from the 2014 versions. These are draft versions only and should not […]
- Colorado Court Rules Employees Can be Fired for Legal Marijuana Use June 21, 2015Quick Facts The ruling in Coats v. Dish Network was issued on June 15, 2015. The case addressed whether legal marijuana use is a “lawful activity” under state law. The court held that employees who engage in activities that are illegal under federal law are not protected by Colorado’s “lawful activities” statute. We recently wrote […]