GDP Advisors is a group of Consultants, not insurance agents.
The priority and goal of their organization is to create strategies that provide both short and long term solutions surrounding all areas and aspects within the Employee Benefits & Risk Management arena.
- Instead of "One More Thing" it was One More Company Hacked September 14, 2014Last week was the Apple event where the new iPhone came out. You may not have even noticed that Home Depot was hacked. In the past, we have written about Target and the millions they lost in hard/soft costs. The Target breach was 40 Million card holders; Home Depot is estimated at 60 Million. These […]
- Company fined $300,000 for warehouse violations September 9, 2014INTRODUCTION:
- Working Safely and Warehouses September 2, 2014A safe, efficient and orderly warehouse is crucial to business success. Warehouses are like the heart of the business—they are the central transfer point, storing and sending raw material or manufactured goods onward to distribution, thereby keeping the pulse of the business beating. Many business operations become impossible without a warehouse.Warehouses are vital, but they […]
- GDP Advisors 3rd Qtr Philanthropy Project August 29, 2014GDP Advisors has been located in the McKinney area for approximately 20 years now and recently decided to implement a quarterly philanthropy project as a way to give back to the local community. For their 3rd quarter 2014 project, they wanted to do something for the homeless and elected to collect donations for The Samaritan […]
- Under Promise and Over Deliver August 26, 2014UPOD: Under Promise AND Over Deliver