GDP Advisors is a group of Consultants, not insurance agents.
The priority and goal of their organization is to create strategies that provide both short and long term solutions surrounding all areas and aspects within the Employee Benefits & Risk Management arena.
- Employees forget 97% of what they learn after 30 days February 28, 2015You can fix it by playing games? Recently I was a panelist on a training industry webinar; the topic was gamification. For those that do not know about gamification. Think of when you were a child, or if you have kids, we spend hours playing games just to get to the next level. What if […]
- New Exchange Special Enrollment Periods for 2015 February 24, 2015Quick Facts:
- Six Steps to Minimize Business Interruptions February 22, 2015According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency, 40 percent of businesses never reopen after a disaster. Implementing steps to prepare for and respond to disasters can help to reduce loss. In order to protect your business from unavoidable interruptions, it is recommended that you have a plan in place. We recently wrote about the 5 […]
- Medicare Part D Disclosures due by March 1, 2015 for Calendar Year February 12, 2015Each year, employers whose health plans include prescription drug coverage must disclose to CMS whether that coverage is creditable or non-creditable. If you need a full compliance review contact a GDP Advisors at 800.473.8697 or subscribe to monthly newsletter. Plan sponsors must complete an online disclosure form with CMS within 60 days after the […]
- Another Day Another Hack February 7, 2015Health Insurer Anthem Hit by Massive Cyber Attack In what is likely to be the largest data breach of a health care insurer, hackers gained access to as many as 80 million internal files of Anthem Inc., the nation’s second-biggest health insurance carrier.