GDP Advisors is a group of Consultants, not insurance agents.
The priority and goal of their organization is to create strategies that provide both short and long term solutions surrounding all areas and aspects within the Employee Benefits & Risk Management arena.
- Apprenticeships December 17, 2014Coming from an internship or apprenticeship program myself I have only positive things to say about them. It showed me every aspect of the insurance industry and enabled me to save me years of trying to figure that out myself.
- GDP Advisors 4th Qtr Philanthropy Project December 14, 2014Every day children victimized by abuse come to the Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County where they find caring professionals and community partners who dedicate themselves to helping them through the nightmare of abuse and neglect. The Center provides a friendly environment where children can safely tell their story and receive the support they need. […]
- DOL Audit Warning Signs December 13, 2014DOL Audits
- New AMA's Obesity Classification Could Impact Your Bottom Line December 13, 2014How AMA’s New Obesity Classification Could Impact Your Bottom Line We recently wrote about happy workers are more productive, we may change that to happy and health workers are more productive. The American Medical Association (AMA) recently reclassified obesity as a treatable disease. This new classification has the potential to increase your workers’ compensation costs […]
- Buy Sell Agreements How to Manage Them December 9, 2014Buy-sell Agreements After putting considerable time and effort into building a business, you don’t want to risk it falling into the hands of someone who may not care for it. A buy-sell agreement is a form of business succession that allows businesses with multiple owners to specify how and when each owner will sell his […]