GDP Advisors is a group of Consultants, not insurance agents.
The priority and goal of their organization is to create strategies that provide both short and long term solutions surrounding all areas and aspects within the Employee Benefits & Risk Management arena.
- Happy Thanksgiving November 27, 2014It's that time of year when we reflect and give thanks. It also is that time of the year that we see strange claims come in, one of those are often fires caused from frying turkeys. As an avid BBQ fan, I remember the first Turkey I ever fried. It was the juciest and best […]
- 5 Step to an Effective Benefits Strategy November 26, 2014I consider myself to be an avid sports fan, as I can find a way to enjoy most - if not all - sporting events. What connects me to any sport is the strategy behind the pursuit of victory.
- Captives What Are They? November 25, 2014WHAT IS A CAPTIVE?A captive insurer is a legal entity formed primarily to insure the risks of one corporate parent or a number of similar corporations (e.g., trade associations) thereby contributing to a reduction in its parent’s total cost of risk. Captives are usually domiciled in a specialized location, either offshore or onshore, and sometimes […]
- Reminder OSHA logs are due Feb 1, 2015 November 22, 2014
- Who are the world's best closers? November 18, 2014What does this mean for you? We use Pipedrive as a CRM because it measures closing, movement through the pipeline and is simple. Our firm has tried Salesforce.com, Zoho and even back in the day ACT for the money Pipedrive can't be beat.