GDP Advisors is a group of Consultants, not insurance agents.
The priority and goal of their organization is to create strategies that provide both short and long term solutions surrounding all areas and aspects within the Employee Benefits & Risk Management arena.
- As Fear of Ebola Widens October 27, 2014Corporate Policyholders Seek To Prevent Loss While Insurers Seek To Exclude Loss
- $262,500 Fine -OSHA Takes on The Dollar Tree October 20, 2014Discounter Dollar Tree Inc. has racked up more workplace-safety violations this year at its stores than nearly any other business in the country, according to federal regulators, a surprise for a chain of retail outlets that had no explosion or worker fatality.
- If my employees are infected with the Ebola Virus does Workers Compensation cover them? October 15, 2014That depends on- The worker's compensation policy is designed to cover employee's injuries or disease in the workplace. There are two conditions that must be met to trigger the insurance coverage.
- Wellness Gone Wrong October 4, 2014In order to avoid costly litigation, employers need to carefully design their wellness program — especially when they reward participants with incentives and discounts on their medical coverage. The EEOC recently sued a Wisconsin employer, claiming the penalty the employer imposed for non-participation in its program was too significant. The EEOC also determined the wellness […]
- Instead of "One More Thing" it was One More Company Hacked September 14, 2014Last week was the Apple event where the new iPhone came out. You may not have even noticed that Home Depot was hacked. In the past, we have written about Target and the millions they lost in hard/soft costs. The Target breach was 40 Million card holders; Home Depot is estimated at 60 Million. These […]