GDP Advisors is a group of Consultants, not insurance agents.
The priority and goal of their organization is to create strategies that provide both short and long term solutions surrounding all areas and aspects within the Employee Benefits & Risk Management arena.
- Reduce Your ER Visits = Lower Health Premiums May 2, 2015More than $759 Billion was spent on hospital care services in the US in 2009. With all that money where did hospitals make the most money? What states are the most profitable? How do the uninsured affect a hospital? We have put together a fact sheet that shows three key indicators and how that affects […]
- Homeowner's Insurance May 1, 2015Most folks purchase Homeowner’s insurance because they were simply told it was a good idea to have it or because they were forced to purchase it by their mortgage company for the duration of their loan. Honestly, most people purchase a policy without reading through the fine print (or even the large print) and basically […]
- Find Out If You Will Have A Penalty On 1/1/2016 April 26, 2015On January 1st, 2016 employers with 50 or more full-time employees will be applicable large employers and subject to the ACA. If you have 50 or more FTE you need to start planning now to avoid the rush during the 4th quarter. We have shared this guide for you to help navigate the maze […]
- What you need to know in HR-May 2015 April 18, 2015Quick Facts: Supreme Court rules on pregnancy discrimination- ADA definition was expanded to include temporary lifting restrictions. HR Checklist for Summer- PTO, Summer Hours and Dress Code- Make sure you are read Supreme Court Issues Ruling in Pregnancy Discrimination Case
- EEOC Issues Proposed Rule on the ADA and Wellness Programs April 18, 2015Quick Facts: